Tuesday, July 22, 2014

#Dblogcheck, Friends and Family


Today marks the third conversation between a T1 (Laddie) and a T2 (me).  This conversation revolves around Family and Friends and what we choose to make public (or not) about our diabetes.  You can find the conversation on Laddie’s blog here.  I hope you’ll pop over there and take a look.  

Today is also #Dblogcheck day.  What is that?  It’s the brainchild of Chris at A consequence of hypoglycemia.   Basically, this is a day to let bloggers know that you are reading their posts.  Lots of people “lurk” but never leave a comment.  Receiving comments is wonderful and helps us to know that someone is out there.  So today, if you read a diabetes blog post, please leave a comment even if it’s just “check” so we’ll know you’ve stopped by.  Since I haven’t really posted anything today, you could leave a check on this post or maybe read an earlier post of mine (see over there on the left?  A whole list of previous posts to choose from.)  Oh, and don’t forget to head over to Test, Guess and Go and read my conversation with Laddie!

9 comments:

  1. I'm headed over to Laddie's blog to catch your latest conversation, but just wanted to drop by here and say hello. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The conversations you and Laddie have been having have been wonderful to read. I love how, even with the different types, there are many many more things in common that one first expects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a valued voice, and I'm glad (and in a way, not glad) you're part of our community! Thank you for everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've really been enjoying the conversations between you and Laddie, and want to thank both of you for this wonderful project you created!!

    #dblogcheck

    ReplyDelete
  5. CHECK, CHECK, CHECK IT OUT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the blog posts you are working on with Laddie! Coming together as a community helps us become stronger! I'm so happy that I got a chance to meet you at MasterLab! You're truly and inspiration and I'm glad to call you friend! #dblogcheck

    ReplyDelete
  7. CHECK! I'm headed to Laddie's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stuff!!! I clicked over to read, but when I tried to leave a comment, something happened...I don't know if it'll post or not..

    So, I'm leaving it here for both of you: Great stuff!

    Thanks for sharing the evolution of your stories.

    ReplyDelete

I truly love to receive comments from readers, however, if your comment includes a link to a website about diabetes or information on how you "cured" your diabetes, it won't be published. If your profile name links to a website about diabetes, it won't be published. If you also write a blog and would like me to include it in my blog roll, please say so in a comment and I'll do that. Thanks.