Saturday, May 17, 2014

Day 6: Saturday Snapshots



Back for another year, let’s show everyone what life with diabetes looks like!  With a nod to the Diabetes 365 project, let’s grab our cameras again and share some more d-related pictures.  Post as many or as few as you’d like.  Feel free to blog your thoughts on or explanations of your pictures, or leave out the written words and let the pictures speak for themselves.


 

What does life with diabetes look like?  Like this:

It looks like gathering wood with my grandsons.


Daily reading


It looks like crap blood sugars.






See?


It looks like family


It looks like celebrating life.


Ok, this has absolutely NOTHING to do with diabetes, but dang...


Diabetes at Disneyland

  It looks like camping.

Diabetes fly-fishing and looking decidedly goofy.


Rocking some great numbers.


I love this man.


It looks like food.


 But most of all it looks like this; just some of the faces of diabetes.  And damn, we rock it, don't we?

Doc P., Me, Bea, Kelly, Bennet and Mike.


4 comments:

  1. Nice photos! Paul made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I loved all of these pictures. And thanks for sliding that bit of carb-free eye candy in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, Kate. I do especially like the fishing one....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul Newman. What do you mean he has nothing to do with diabetes? That photo just brought my BG down! :)

    ReplyDelete

I truly love to receive comments from readers, however, if your comment includes a link to a website about diabetes or information on how you "cured" your diabetes, it won't be published. If your profile name links to a website about diabetes, it won't be published. If you also write a blog and would like me to include it in my blog roll, please say so in a comment and I'll do that. Thanks.