Sunday, May 19, 2013

Spread the love



I didn’t make it.  I simply failed to find the time to participate in DBlog Week this year and it’s weighing heavily on my mind.  There are too many times in our lives when we have the opportunity to feel remorse or regret.  It’s such a waste of time, but we do it anyway.  Beating myself up about it surely doesn’t do anyone any good.  It’s just like that with diabetes management; we sometimes slip or goof or splurge and then feel badly about it.  Stop that!  We’re human.

For the final day of DBlog week we are asked to highlight some awesome blogs that we read or bloggers whom we admire.  Hey, I can do that!  One small problem: I also didn’t find time to read many blogs this week.  No matter, Karen provides us with these awesome pages that contain ALL the links to ALL the bloggers who did participate.  So even if you missed out on reading the blogs, you can still do it.  I’m happily providing you with the links here.  Read them in your spare time. 



Day 2: We, The Undersigned - Tuesday 5/14


There were also two wildcard options:


Although I didn’t read too many blogs this week (but I eventually will), I’d like to give a shout-out to two D friends who managed to post every day despite obstacles like two jobs or previously slim posts.  My hat is off to Bob and  Bea!  Two wonderful D peeps who blog about their lives with type 2 diabetes. And finally, a HUGE thank you to Karen for all your hard work putting this week together.  You're awesome!

Happy reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly love to receive comments from readers, however, if your comment includes a link to a website about diabetes or information on how you "cured" your diabetes, it won't be published. If your profile name links to a website about diabetes, it won't be published. If you also write a blog and would like me to include it in my blog roll, please say so in a comment and I'll do that. Thanks.