Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 11: Family



Write about your favorite thing that is not health-related but likely improves your life.

Family: kin, blood, folk, children, spouse, grand children, parents, sibs: My peeps.  When I read this prompt I knew immediately what I was going to write about; my family.  Families can bring about an interesting mix of love, happiness, frustration and irritation.  It’s all there.  I’m not sure what I’d do without my family.  I’m lucky to have such a grand one.

Sometimes it can get pretty deep,




but we’re always there to dig each other out.



Sometimes we’re a bit goofy,




and sometimes it gets a little tense,




but we pull each other along on this trail we call life.
 

Sometimes it can get dirty



but we are strong



and always there for each other.



Even though we sometimes get tired,



in the end we’re in it together.









I have a lot to be thankful for.  I pay attention to my health so that I can be around to experience everything from this



to this

 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly love to receive comments from readers, however, if your comment includes a link to a website about diabetes or information on how you "cured" your diabetes, it won't be published. If your profile name links to a website about diabetes, it won't be published. If you also write a blog and would like me to include it in my blog roll, please say so in a comment and I'll do that. Thanks.