Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Done and Done!


Well, I did it.  I completed Wego Health’s challenge to post 30 times in 30 days.  See the badge to prove it?  I have to say, it feels pretty good.

One of the coolest things about participating in this type of thing is the opportunity to read other people’s blogs.  Wego Health isn’t focused on diabetes, it’s focused on health blogging.  It was fun to read some of the blogs that aren’t D related.  There is a common thread amongst people who blog about health:  They care about what they’re writing and they want to share with others in the hopes that someone will benefit. I’ve also had some new people stop by my blog and actually comment!  I love that.  Thank you.

I’m quite pleased with some of my posts this month, particularly this one and
this one.
  This experiment has gotten the most page views on my blog, thus far.  That was the point so I’m happy that it worked.  I hope someone out there learned a thing or two about diabetes by reading it.

All of the prompts we were provided were general and I tried very hard to stay focused on diabetes when writing.  A couple of times there just wasn’t a connection for me so I either skipped them or tweaked them.  The “artsier” prompts were a challenge for me but I enjoyed them, however, the Madlib prompt just didn’t work at all.

All in all it was a fabulous experience.  Thank you, Wego Health, for putting on another good show!  I may actually go through some withdrawals now that it’s over but I have so many great ideas floating around in my head!  I may take a short vacation from blogging but I’ll be back very soon!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe we should come up with a list of prompts to keep things going. Or maybe search for some blog carnivals? Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! and congratulations on the winning nomination!! you rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I'm so proud of you for making it through the whole month!! You are a better blogger than me, who bailed in the middle. LOL So, take a much needed rest and then do Diabetes Blog Week?? :P

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you're not a Google user (or one of the others listed) please feel free to leave an anonymous comment. I've decided to start moderating comments instead of using Capcha codes. I hope it's less of a hassle for you.