to read more about it. “The Challenge drives innovation in the delivery of diabetes care by connecting with the innovator community for creative solutions, with awards totaling over $200,000.” The criteria:
· Improve the outcomes and/or experience of people living with diabetes in the US.
· Advance the quality, effectiveness, and delivery of diabetes care in the US.
· Enhance the feeling of control of people within the diabetes ecosystem – from people with diabetes, to caregivers, family/friends, and healthcare providers.
· Reduce the cost of care without compromising the quality and delivery of care.
· Create a concept that scales and can be accelerated and distributed with ease.
· Reflect human-centered design.
· Demonstrate the ability to develop the concept into an illustrative prototype in one month.
Here is a video that explains what this challenge is all about.
If you think you have an idea that just might fly, check out the links above and give it a shot!