Sunday, June 5, 2011

Digging a Hole

<sung to the Beatles I’m Fixing a Hole>
I’m digging a hole for the asparagus to get in and keep my stomach from growling.  Will it ever growow?

I’m digging this hole and its great exercise to keep my body healthy.  Will I ever finish?

And it really doesn’t matter if it grows or not
because I’m moving and not
on the couch.
See the people doubting me who question why I’m doing this
then wonder why they won’t enjoy my asparagus.

I’m digging this hole and it does feel good and the asparagus will comfort me, in a year or twoooooo.  Dum, dum, dum, dum, dummmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly love to receive comments from readers, however, if your comment includes a link to a website about diabetes or information on how you "cured" your diabetes, it won't be published. If your profile name links to a website about diabetes, it won't be published. If you also write a blog and would like me to include it in my blog roll, please say so in a comment and I'll do that. Thanks.