Thursday, May 12, 2011

Diabetes: 10 Things I Hate About You


10.  You won’t let me eat Veggie Lovers Stuffed Crust Pizza.

  9.  Other people don’t understand you.

  8.  Sometimes I don’t understand you.

  7.  You make me feel “different”. Ok, so I am different, but I’d rather be different for other reasons.

  6.  You make me think when all I want to do is BE.

  5.  I feel compelled to talk about you when maybe I should just shut up.

  4.  You’re expensive.

  3.  You’re in my head 24/7.

  2.  You made carbs the enemy and I truly LOVE carbs!

And the number one reason I hate you is…..YOU WON'T GO AWAY!

1 comment:

  1. Great list, Kate! So true - that neverending aspect puts it at the top of my list, too. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

I truly love to receive comments from readers, however, if your comment includes a link to a website about diabetes or information on how you "cured" your diabetes, it won't be published. If your profile name links to a website about diabetes, it won't be published. If you also write a blog and would like me to include it in my blog roll, please say so in a comment and I'll do that. Thanks.